Sunday, August 16, 2009

RUSH

RUSH
Into my veins, hold my heart,
Close my eyes,
Unclench my fist please,
Stop that massive stench,
they are marching
on the streets,
Sob,
Sob,
Oh..
…. Let me be a cancer at work as I stride at work free from their pickled pungent sweet sweaty revolutionary stench,Let your adult bland cotton olfactory candy sift through my flesh hanging me on a still headache as I mop to the floor, sob, Hold my combustible thoughts; help me fly and step on the higher road for the sake of those whose smell is faint and still sweet,I want your burning staunch stale cotton to wipe my sweaty stench before it emanates, burning all bridges I built in my life.Help me burn the green, red, blue sheets of hope they presented to me in rich pleasant arousing violet scent. Release me.

No comments:

Post a Comment