Friday, April 29, 2011

Invincibility

Take

me back through the woods,

I need to fall down some trees

that I overlooked.


I am not impervious,

I am not impenetrable,

I am not invincible.


Invincibility,

take me back through the woods,

I need to fall down some trees,

scrape red a knee,

all I overlooked

to patch,

yesterday.

=======================================================
If we look at Erik Erikson's stages of human development, we go through different development at different stages and what happens in one stage determines how a human turns out in the next stage. Sometimes, a wish to go back in time and make the different decisions and deal with them are called regrets while the other they are not. But generally, do we know any other way to live before we get to where we are?

No comments:

Post a Comment